Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Advice... on guys... lonley ?

kay, so its like this, i had a bf for like 2 and a half months. He was so sweet, and gentle. he held my hand. kissed me offten but not just on the lips, but in my hand, cheek forehead top of my head, and ya. i just ever since i was with him, ive wanted a guy who would do the same thing. I just am kind of shy, but lonley. i really want to find a guy who will do all of the above, and then some. i just don't think guys like me that much... i unno confused... any advice? thanks %26lt;3Advice... on guys... lonley ?
Just be yourself around guys. Guys will come to you.Advice... on guys... lonley ?
A lot of it, because it feels like something I once went through. In the beginning of my relationship I liked this girl so much I just couldn't take the kiss on the lips, but anywhere else seemed to just be normal.





If you feel more comfortable not kissing on the lips at the beginning, it's not to difficult to give hints like that. Or you could just straight up tell him...if he cared about you enough he'd respect what you say and take action about it.





Eventually a kiss on the lips will take place, it's a great experience, and it will be worth all those teases in the world. good luck!
Hi, I whatever you feel but as per my openion u must be confident bcoz it gives u internal power. If you wana so say your closer. If you need to know mail me at arunkhoj@yahoo.co.in
ok dont listen to anyone else on this, guys are so shy when it comes to girl there more scraed of us more than what were scared of them, so if you see a guy in your class or soemthing just sit near him and maybe ask for a spare penicil then get closer and closer to him. and smile and look at him for 3 seconds then look away :) it will work

No comments:

Post a Comment