Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Breaking up and fighting often?? Guys I need advice.

Ok I've been dating this guy since December of last year. We're went all the way and things and I know he loves me and I for sure love him, but we fight nearly everyday. Last night he broke up with me but we're already back together. We break up way too often. He seems to like other women. He spent the night in his ex's garage!! Isn't that supposed to tick me off?? Anyway he says he wants to be a teenager and have se* with alot of people. I told him that's just a way to get an STD or get someone pregnant but that doesn't seem to bother him. How can I talk to him without him gettin all defensive?? Guys please help me out here!! I really wanna be with him.Breaking up and fighting often?? Guys I need advice.
dump him. date other guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment