Friday, April 30, 2010

(short story) I need advice from guys on this or just anyone who can help.?

ok so i have a really close guy friend (Ben) that i hang out with mostly everyday and sometimes he will bring one of his friends and introduce me and what not. So about a month ago, he introduced me to one of his friends ( Brody) and he seemed really cool just kinda on the shy side. He would say ';yea'; ';uh-huh'; ';ok'; and he just seemed really insecure. Right off the bat, i thought he was really cute and i kinda wanted to get to know him. Later, one of my friends said that he's really annoying and no one really likes him because he's ugly (which I really don't see the uglyness or the annoyingness lol) and she told me that he's never even had a gf because everyone hates him. So after a month, I would see him in the hallways at school but we never really hung out again. Yesterday, i went to the movies with my dad and I saw Ben and Brody and later I texted Ben and i didn't wanna seem too anxious so i said ';Hey I saw you at the movies, who was that kid you were with?'; and he said ';oh that was Brody'; and since I tell Ben everything I said ';Oh, hes kinda cute.'; and our homecoming dance is coming up and he replyed back, ';you should ask him to homecoming, he doesnt have a date do you want his phone number?'; Now being a girl, I personally think it's weird to ask a guy to homecoming expecially a guy that I don't even know that well. And Ben tells his friends everything and i know for sure he will tell Brody what I said but i don't know what to do. I've liked him for about a month but I'm just afraid to talk to him or anything because I'm not going to just randomly call him. So what should I do??(short story) I need advice from guys on this or just anyone who can help.?
Woman!


the guy is obvioulsy shy so u gotta take the first step


no harm done


asking him is better than waiting...


n if i was a guy i'd probably would never get the hint us girls leave so call for ur life





cheers + good luck (short story) I need advice from guys on this or just anyone who can help.?
You are an asshole. I hope he says no.
Ask him out what harm is going to do??
I agree with answer one, he's going to find out anyway, so ask him?

No comments:

Post a Comment