Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice on guys...?

I have a situation and I don't know what to do or if I should even do anythig at all.


There is this guy about my age who I used to hang out with a little bit when we were younger. I didn't really consider him for anything more than a friend then because I was stupid then and not to mention immature (I was like 11 or 12) I am 16 now, and I haven't seen him in about 4 yrs. Lately, though (in the past year or so) every once in awhile I would think about him and wonder why we don't get together like we used to. Well mainly the reason we used to hang out was just because our families would all hang out together.


2 days ago my dad mentioned that he saw both his dad and him not too long ago and said I could even consider him for a date sometime (and believe me, if you knew how crazy he is about me dating, you would know how much that statement means). Now all of a sudden I can't stop thinking about him. What should I do?Advice on guys...?
If dad is okay with this...why don't you ask dad to see if your two families can get together again for a bbq or something and maybe the two of you can meet up and just see where it goes. Who knows, maybe he is a dork and a jerk and you'd have no desire to date him whatsoever... but maybe he's a hottie and smart as a whip and you and he will find your old friendship rekindling... and you can see where it goes from there.... with dad's permission of course!!!Advice on guys...?
See if u can get his number to rekindle ur friendship with him first. Plan something like going to the movies etc. Then after u have rekindled, find out if he has a girl or not. Ask him questions like so what have u been up to? Questions like that. Don't say anything about girlfriends yet. Leave that for when ur friendship is getting more than being friends. Since u have not seen him for 4 years, study him closely cuz u don't know what kind of guy he is. Then if everythings cool, let him be the one to ask u out. Make sure that u look like uv really changed! Look a bit sexy! But not sl**y!
How did you know you liked chocolate ice creme before you tried it? You didn't. Go out with him if he asks. If it seems to wierd or it does'nt work, no harm done.
Heck if the guy you want is in this fellow then give him a call you have said you all ready know him so the ice is already broken now its time to think about taking the next step, just remember your parents are friends with this lads parents so if things don't work out you will have to probably still see him at gatherings etc so stay friends it will make it a little more comfortable but remember this would only apply if things didn't work out.


best of luck dudette
I would try contacting him and find out if you two can still communicate well. See where you stand, then at least you will know and not have to wonder
tell your dad to ask them over, then you can see for yourself,
if a overprotective dad is recommending him forget it dad is only thinking this guy is to much of a nerd to get any where with my daughter
Why not ask him out and see what happens? You've got nothing to lose except an afternoon.
you have to remember, you havnt seen him in 4 years. its very possible that hes a very different person now. you dont know if you will like who he is without seeing him and getting to know him again. dont just jump into it, talk to him again and see if you could have feelings for him. good luck
I'd say go for it! and if it doesn't work out, you can find another person...
IM SORRY I DONT KNOW MAYBE YOU SHOULD TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL
Ask him out! This is a chance of a lifetime so go for it!
get in touch with him, if for no other reason than to just hang out, baby steps
talk to him
You sound like you have doubts, sometimes that inner voice we all have is a warning when we're in doubt, other times that inner voice has very positive results. At 16 we were all in the crunch of the what and what not to do, take your time, your young

No comments:

Post a Comment