Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Guys help me please, i need some advice on a guy i like?

ok, well i really like this guy and il be seeing him at my work on monday. how do i hint that i like him without being too obvious, and what can i do or say that will excite him and make him want to ask me out, by the way were both 18..please tell me everything! and tell me what signals he will usually send if hes interested in me tooGuys help me please, i need some advice on a guy i like?
To make him interested you HAVE to be very obvious, or else he will be unsure and WON'T make a move on you, fear of rejection, etc..





He is young so he is probably inexperienced with women and stuff. You have to let him know, and if it goes for the worse you may have to do the initial pursuing.





Hope this helps,





The Dark Majician





PS: remember to give me 10 points!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment