Friday, April 30, 2010

How can i tell if a guys likes me? Best advice please! ..?

i talked to him before. he kept on trying to get my attention durring class....i'd look at him and he'd smile. when he looks at me he looks in my eyes sorta. i think he trys to make me laugh. oh and we're both in the 6th grade.How can i tell if a guys likes me? Best advice please! ..?
ah, sixth grade





trrrrust me, dont get anything going in elementary. the most you would do with your gf/bf at my old school was wave in the halls.





how do you know if a guy likes you??





-stares/glances


-flirts all the time


-talks extra loud so you can hear


-will help you if he gets the chance


-shows off in front of you


-IM / text / calls you a lot





hope this helped!How can i tell if a guys likes me? Best advice please! ..?
remember a person who is sincere respects you girls
It should be obvious already. Ask him he'll probably drool a little and make some goofy laugh.
if he stares at you and if he tries being a hardazz around you. Also if he tries being funny.
have one of your friends ask one of his friends if he likes you before you know it the whole class is talking about it then you'll find out
I'm also in the sixth grade I'm the child of Peace I'm just using his YM address. OK here it is I think he likes you. Or not. Here's the signs : He always smiles at you whenever you look at him ; he always come closer to you; he wanted you to become his friend; and lastly if he says the magic words ok!!!
Well you can definitely tell, a guy who really likes you would find it hard opening up to you, he would always prefer making gestures and having eye contacts with you especially if he is the shy type, and he would barely get his words right when having a chat with him, he would be so concious of himself not messing up that he would definitely mess up,but all the same he would be real nice to you and any time you get around him, you see it in his eyes and you will definitely feel it in the aura. Cheers
Hahaha, he probably likes video games and cheetos more than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment