Friday, April 30, 2010

What do I do? Advice from guys and girls would be nice...?

I really like this kid and I've known him for almost 2 years now..we've become really close...kinda like best friends. And I've always felt this certain chemistry between us. Lately, whenever we're together, we end up like snuggling up on the couch and holding hands. Now, this boy is known to be a flirt/it's his nature to be touchy feely but I have never seen him hold any other girls hands..or at least try to rather. I can't tell if he likes me or this is just him being him. Any advice on how to proceed? Talk to him about it to see if he likes me? Tell him he can't hold my hand if he doesnt feel that way about me? What?What do I do? Advice from guys and girls would be nice...?
If he is snuggling up on the couch with you and holding your hand, he definitely likes you. Those aren't things you do with just a friend.What do I do? Advice from guys and girls would be nice...?
well if u r afraid to ask him straight up trick him into talking like playing games like truth or dare or games like that but dont start off specific or hard ease into or he will feel wierd hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment