Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ill appreciate all the advice and suggestions on this one guys!!!?

Well it started a few years ago its weird... but whenever I touch anything I can feel the pressure but can't feel any texture. Ex. If I touch a carpet I feel the pressure but not the roughness or itchiness etc. Also my short term memory as well as my ability to keep track time has gotten worse since this started a while back? Please help... and please no smart allichy responses.Ill appreciate all the advice and suggestions on this one guys!!!?
It sounds like you're having trouble with your sensory perception. You should make an appointment with a neurologist. A neurologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of neurological (involving the central, peripheral, and autonomic nervous systems) disorders. He/she will be able to assess your situation and possibly diagnose the cause.Ill appreciate all the advice and suggestions on this one guys!!!?
Disturbances in the brain, like tumors, can cause loss of touch and memory problems, I believe. I know it sounds scary, but you absolutely HAVE to get to a doctor if you want to know for sure, and if you want to better your chances of fixing it.
Ask your doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment