Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Advice needed! Guys, WHAT is he thinking?!?

All right. So here's the background. I've liked this guy since school started in August. I'm a junior, he's a senior, but we have the same class together every day. We just started really talking about a month ago outside of ';hey'; in the hallway. Now we talk during class and at each others' lockers and stuff, but nothing too extreme. We're both pretty shy, I think.





But last night, at the Winter Formal...





%26gt; he told me I looked gorgeous (as in ';Wow, oh my God, you look gorgeous!';)


%26gt; he gave me this huge hug when he saw me


%26gt; he danced with me


%26gt; he told me he wanted to hit some kid


%26gt; he let me talk him down when he was about to hit the kid


%26gt; he teased me


%26gt; he walked with me arm-in-arm


%26gt; he hugged me goodbye (like, a long hug)





Plus, his eyes kinda light up when he talks to me.





I'm thinking this is all good stuff, but since I'm not the most perceptive person... HELP! What could all this possibly mean?Advice needed! Guys, WHAT is he thinking?!?
if you are so perceptive, why do you need to ask this? I think you know the answer already...Advice needed! Guys, WHAT is he thinking?!?
its all good, your right
This kid definately likes you! Go out again. If he seems sort of nervous at the end of the night, go ahead and kiss him. He'll thank you for it later.
he likes you
yes, he likes you.
him+u= luuuuuuuuuuuuv!!!! :]]]]


ask him out...


he's probly afraid u might reject him, so he flirts insanely instead.. lol
im pretty sure is in totally in love with you, you too sound like the perfect couple
Sounds like he has the hots, relax and see what happens next.
Sounds to me like you need to encourage the behaviour and letting him know he's great too..and what a great time you had the other night. Since you both seem shy you might ask him to go do something together...and then take things as they come. Ah to be young and flirty again in HS. Enjoy it....remember life's short, don't spend it regretting not giving it a shot.
Girl wake up!! He likes you!!!
He sounds very interested in you. Try asking him.
It should tell you that he has a very good thing for you....push for a date....go out and see if things grow in the relationship
HE IS INTERESTED. Invite him somewhere.
It could mean..';rushing hormones';, ';Chemistry'; and may be ';love';!!!
it could mean that he likes you BUT!! this guy can also be a jerk that is playing with your emotions just to get what he wants from you. Be careful!
LOL! Girl you need to stop analyzing everything he says or does and just focus on actually letting it known to this guy that you like him. Guys aren't that great at giving or receiving subtle hints, so go get em' girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment