Friday, April 30, 2010

How should I act towards him? Advice.. especially guys'.. is appreciated! :) ?

Hello everyone! I'm a senior in high school, and I've gotten to be really good friends with this guy. We live about an hour away from each other and go to different schools, but we hang out when we can and talk a lot. A couple months ago, he told some mutual friends that he does like me. He used to text me constantly. One week he was really busy and kind of stopped texting me as much, so I started texting him. Now I think we're kind of in this nasty cycle where he just kinda waits for me to text him. He's incredibly involved with his soccer team, and they're about to go to the state championship game. I know good and well his mind i 100% consumed with this at the moment, and that's understandable. The other day I got super mad at him for no good reason, and I apologized soon after because I felt so bad. Now I just feel dumb. He said it was fine, and he is always so nice to me about things. But now I just feel dumb. I don't like text him first (but when I do, he talks just like we always do, so it's not like I'm bugging him). I want to have a good balance of not being too available and looking clingy, but still acting like a good friend (cause technically, that's all we are.) So what should I do? Completely quit talking to him until he talks to me first? Talk to him some, but cool it down a bit? Could you give me some advice on how I should be acting? Thanks :) How should I act towards him? Advice.. especially guys'.. is appreciated! :) ?
stop texting for about a week, and then if he still doesn't talk to you, text him.


and i think you and some friends should go to his games and cheer him on. that would be way sweet to do!How should I act towards him? Advice.. especially guys'.. is appreciated! :) ?
Whenever two people are attracted to each other, there's always the inner thoughts of being too available or appearing clingy. I think this guy should really make a move or something. Maybe he's feeling the same way and is waiting on you.


Either way, you can't be too available, but I don't think there's anything wrong in calling a guy first. Someone has to make the first move here. Maybe invite him to watch a movie at your house and go from there.
Hmmmm i see what u mean if i were you i would ask him out.
i stopped reading after sentence 4 =_=
omg lol this sounds exactly like my problem. except im dating him now but hes super involved in his soccer team and hardly texts. i also live about an hour and a half away from him and only see him on weekends [i live in fort wayne, he lives in indianapolis, indiana.]





the way i deal with it is by being understanding.





okay yeah, soccer is super time consuming and tireing.


just know that hell text you when he can.





if thats not the case, call him and actually talk.


tell him how you feel,


if you want a realtionship, tell him that..


see what he says.





if he just wants you as a fling, and youre okay with that, then alright. but if youre not, kick him to the curb.


hes not worth it.





i know that may be hard to do, i truly do, but distance yourself and it will be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment