Friday, April 30, 2010

Lady Advice.. maybe guys too?

So, i have a problem. Im a latin woman and I have lots of curves. I have the hardest time finding jeans. I dont have a weight problem or anything. I workout and dance and things like that. But i have a small waist, hips and a big butt. Does anyone have this problem? Are there any brands out there that are made for my body type and where can i find them?Lady Advice.. maybe guys too?
Most Drycleaners have an alterationist. Just buy the jeans that accomodate your buttocks and then get the waist taken in. :-)Lady Advice.. maybe guys too?
hahahaha! I have the same problem.


I have a very small waist, hips that go on for forever and a nice round butt! Never had any complaints!!!! But I have found that Levi's work great and look great!
there are some brand for ur body type, i have a bigger butt, n my waist is quite small, i buy normal CHEAP jeans n i tailor the back of the waistband it looks perfect !!


try it !
i have curves but i am slightly overweight. i have a similar problem. i stay away from the straight leg because there's no space for curves. i like lee or l.e.i. (l.e.i. with a flared leg and low rise - emphasizes curves i think)
Go to a jeans store and have a professional help you. There are different brands and cuts of jeans for different body types.
Quit fooling yourself, get out and walk at least three days a week.


A fat butt is a fat butt.
Sorry, I don't know where you can shop, but yeah, you Latin ladies are muy caliente!! That's why they had to invent duenas to keep an eye on you--*I* certainly can't watch you shake it when the music starts! :)
you are hot

No comments:

Post a Comment