Friday, April 30, 2010

Need Advice!!! I have chronic bad boy syndrome, why do i like the guys that treat me bad???

Every person i have ever fallen head over heals for is a ';Bad Boy';


Not always in appearance but in the way they treat me too.


How can i stop this!


I want to be in a relationship with someone that i have emotional, intellectual and physical chemistry and compatibility with


Why am i always in the ';talking to'; category?


Need Advice!!! I have chronic bad boy syndrome, why do i like the guys that treat me bad???
You don't ';want'; a decent relationship or else you would stop falling for these knuckleheads! I was in that phase too, but when I saw I was getting nothing but a bum, I woke up.Need Advice!!! I have chronic bad boy syndrome, why do i like the guys that treat me bad???
Where and how did you learn that you do not deserve respect in a relationship? Or, is it the excitement of the bad boys that gets you cranked up?
Well go out with a nice guy if you really want to stop seeing what the other side of dating is like will really change your mind very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment