Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Advice from guys is this normal for a guy to act like this?

I meet a really cool guy throughtout a friend of mine I'm 14 and he's 16.Me and him are into the same stuff like music ect.He's really sweet and cool and seems to be the only person who gets me.We talk throu phone and e-mail .I been talking with him for about a 2 months we know each other.Lately he's been acting werid I try to talk to him.Were really open with problems he won't tell me what's up.And he even swore at me? and kinda hitted me.He's a bit older so he's taller and stronger but it kinda freak me out.I was all like 'hey' and he reply 'hey what the **** now'!.In a angry voice he sorta barked it at me.And he asked me to come over to his place he was upset so I went to comfort him.And then he was all angry and then he just went 'Why do you even like me'.Then next thing I knew he slapped me ahrd in the face?! I was shocked and it was a hard slap.He started to apologize I said maybe I'll leave so you could cool off.But then he started to throw objects at me?!.What's wrong with him.Advice from guys is this normal for a guy to act like this?
He may have bi-polar disorder. I know someone with it and it sounds like your friend might have it. I recommend that he gets help soon. Make sure to never get too close to him if he goes on an angry rampage like that again. Just be careful, PLEASE!!! Once again, he needs professional help soon. Good Luck!





P.S. You may need to talk to his parents, when he's not there, but don't tell him you talked to them until his parents are ready.Advice from guys is this normal for a guy to act like this?
thank you very much%26lt;3

Report Abuse



From a similar experience that I had I advice you to dump him IMMEDIATELY. Because he's saying he's sorry but I don't think he means it. Also, I know you may like him A LOT, but being with him is not a good choice to make. Besides you may feel like that about him, but obviously he doesn't feel the same about you if he's HURTING you. If you need any more advice u can e-mail me, and we can talk....
He's obviosly got mental issues that you don't need any part of, and if you continue to see him my only question to you is... Are you stupid or like the abuse?
ur too young for him! My god, end it now! A, it's not hitted* and B, your too young for him! I didn't even read it, but he sounds bad. He wants sex. He's a jerk!
he's probably depressed or maybe someone close to him passed away.take a break from each other for a while.then get back together %26amp; if he continues to tact that way then break up %26amp; dont ever call him
He's demented, dump him now, you should have called the police, stay away from him, for your own good and safety, he's a nutcase.
Well personally if he slapped you, you need to slap him back, and kick him in the nuts, because a guy hitting a girl is a no. I would have to say that something is wrong and it is driving him insane, because it seems like he would want to tell you, but he is scared or there is something that is holding him back from doing so. If he realizes that you are there for him, and will be there to talk to just give it a little bit, sometimes people go through a rough time and all they need to know is that there is someone there to help them out. Once he is good and ready to talk about it, I am sure that he will, and all will be good between you two again. I wish you the best of luck. Brando
well... i believe that he probably has some issues right now ,,, wich means u should tell him ,,, when u are ready to treat me like a human and not a peace of trash then i will start talking to u again ... as long as i can trust u again !!!





if this happens again call the po po's(police)

No comments:

Post a Comment