Friday, April 30, 2010

I need advice from guys....i like him A LOT!?

tonight in class, i sat next to my crush. we sat close to each other, flirted the whole time. i noticed he whispered/talked to me more than anyone else. he jokes and teases me a lot. i can tell he tries to make me laugh and he laughs a lot when he's around me. my gut says that he's interested, but i'm not sure. after class, he made an effort to wait for me, but his mood changed a little...he got quiet and didn't talk much at all. what was that about? is he interested in me or not? i'm really interested in this guy, he makes me smile and laugh so much...what should i do? wait for him to ask me out or just go ahead and ask him? i don't want to screw it up!I need advice from guys....i like him A LOT!?
first of all relax and take it easy. he seems interested to just lay back and keep things simple. Dont rush things just let them happen just becasue you have a crush on someone dosent mean you will get them so just relax and see where everyitng goes besides you soound really young so you will have plenty of time to develop other crushes belive me you will have more than one love in your life so dot rush things.I need advice from guys....i like him A LOT!?
chill out. he probably just got a little nervous and it made him quiet. don't be too eager, it'll chase him off. let him ask.
I'm not a guy as you can see. But you can ask him out in a settle way, like for example ';Some friends of mine and I are going out to see the game this Friday, you want to come with us?';





Ask him out to group gathering in order to get a feel for where he is when dealing with you (If he's really into you or not). Try to start off as friends with him first.





Or, just let nature take it's course and don't rush anything. As women, we tend to get impatient when it comes to a guy we like. We want to know how he feels towards us right off the bat. But, you have to give guys more time to come out with their feelings because it takes a lot of courage for a them to admit their feelings towards you.





I would say present the opportunity for him to make the move. I'm sure he likes you based off what I've read. He's just trying to gather up the courage to tell you.
Like others have said nerves probably did play a part in his reaction. After next class when he waits for you why don't you ask him'; What are you doing right now?'; Then go someplace to eat or drink. Instant date. This will make less pressure on both of you. At the end of the date. If he has any clue at all. He will ask you out or go for the kiss or both :) Worse he can say is that he is busy and he will see you next class.
on my watch its still morning! but w/e just let him take the plunch but open up to him and give him the vibe like hey i'm here take me!

No comments:

Post a Comment