Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need some advice for guys!!!!!!!!!?

I really really really like this guy from school. I don't want anyone else to know, BUT I want him to know. I don't know how to let him know i like him. How should I let him know?I need some advice for guys!!!!!!!!!?
just tell himI need some advice for guys!!!!!!!!!?
Girl, check out my question and I have the exact same problem. I agree with the others
Go about letting him know in a way you think he'll like. Somehing I've found to be effective is talk to him %26amp; wait for him to word his sentence juuuust right.





I.E. ';Will you come to the dance?'; asked Tiff. Ben respinded ';Why?'; ';Otherwise I'll have to go to the dance with Denver. There's like no chemistry between us. at all.'; said Tiff. Then Ben said ';Do you mean too say that there's no chemistry between you %26amp; him, but there is between you %26amp; me?';





Trust me. this sort of thing works.
I have always found that the direct approach is the best approach. Granted, it's not the easiest sometimes....after all, people sometimes get a bit shy.





That said, I think you could catch him between class, or after school %26amp; ask him to go hang out at starbucks, or whatever is in your area. Trust me, he'll get the hint. More importantly, you will find out if he has an interest.





Good luck!





%26lt; peace %26gt;
Remember snail mail? Send him a Thanksgiving card.
why wouldnt you want other people know. what if you do go out you shouldnt be embaressed with your boyfriend.
i got the same problem but i don't want 2 scare him
tell him when no one's around
send him a candy-gram.
Just go straight to him and let him know...
just tell him trust me dont ask any one else but think about it first do you like him or he is just cool and all and swears 24.7 and thinks he all that wat does he act like does he show of rude to adutls has bad character because people like that make big problems later they join gangs start doing drugs smoke drink alchohol and if he is not all that or not most than just tell him and ask if you could be freinds and remeber its better to date when you graduate from high school.
Write him a letter. Make sure in the letter that you put his name, so he knows it is for him, and your name, so he knows it is from you.





You can mail the letter to him in an envelope. It is not too hard to find someone's mailing address. Very often you can look up a name and find their address, such as in a phone book on internet 411.





Or you could just hand him the letter, or leave it in his mailbox, if you know where he lives.





I do not suggest giving the letter to a friend to deliver it for you, because this might not be reliable.





Also in the letter, ask him to write back to you, or phone you, or whatever you wish him to do. Put your address or phone number.





While this might seem a big thing to you, it is not that big a deal. Meeting someone and letting them know you like them, is just a first step in a relationship. Once you are in contact with him, there is a lot of talking and getting to know each other.





Also, if you are young, it is always a good idea to discuss this with your Mom. Your mother is always right. And she loves you and wants to help you.





I wish you success!
what if he don't?
A secret love note.
write him a note.
write a note.....thats what I did.....








Join the


T.E.E.N.S.


Club
Talk to him privately and say: I like you a lot. How are you feeling about me. If he says he doesn't like you ask him not tell anyone to avoid embarrasment. If he's a good guy he'll do so.
just tell him don't hide from him forever cause he could be your one and only and someone might take him from you so go for it
get some balls and tell him. if that scares him...he is just a sissyboy, and you don't really want a sissyboy do you?





you will be surprised how much guys like a woman who is confident in herself. just do it.
Ask him if he is interested in getting to know a real women. That will probably get his attention. You can probably get him to go out on a date with u from there.
tell him!
My boyfriend says that you should just go up to him and talk to him yourself when you know there going to be by there self

No comments:

Post a Comment