Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Need advice/suggestions guys?

I know already the way to lose the excess weight is cardio and diet, but I don't have a lot of time to work out everyday, and I have a funny acting knee and sometimes my ankle I hard a while back begins to hurt also when I jog for a while my hips begin to BURN like crazy. I don't mind weight training because I'm natural a pretty big guy at age 22. (6'1 235-240, size 14 all that, my pops was like 6'5 300 (football player) ) but is that the best way to stay healthy or cardio. someone give some helpful advice.Need advice/suggestions guys?
Best thing you got for you is asking a doctor hands down, OR you can go around the internet finding out things about your heigth and your biogenics. Cardio might be the best way to lose way, but not the only one. Diet is a must, gettin rid of the small stuff *soda of any kind and extraneous ammount of food you dont need* If you eat pizza, eat it with a healthy side dish...catch my drift? There are small things you can do to make it easier on yerself, if you say you're pretty busy, change your diet and read up on what else you can do... Keep up the good work and dont get discouraged...Need advice/suggestions guys?
You should talk to a medical professional if you're having these problems when you work out; however, one way to do cardio with not too much impact is swimming or taking an aqua aerobics class.
Sign up with a fitness club. They will do a proper health check-out on you and advise on how to get into proper shape.


Explain your physical problems and they will set you a training programme appropriate to your needs. Good luck and don't worry about it!
Jogging can be quite hazardous on ones joints, particularly if you're on the heavy side. Walking briskly is a great cardio workout without the having the strains placed on your joints from pounding the sidewalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment