Friday, April 30, 2010

Kissing and need help -guys and girls advice?

ok so my question for guys is ';where do you like to touch a girl when you making -out and how do you like to kiss';





girls my question is where do you like to be touched and how do you like to kiss





PLEASE HELP I REALLYY NEED IT THANKS SOOOO MUCHKissing and need help -guys and girls advice?
I don't have Girl friend plz but hope that I will find my darling angel queen soon, after that I would like to hold her tight in my arms and her breasts will touch with my chest


So sweetly, My one hands on her waist %26amp; other on her shoulder, I would like to hold her tight tight tight, So tight please, Oh My Goddess after that I would like to start kissing from her forehead, Cheeks, lips, Neck, On “Breasts” and “Vagina” most please. Oh My Goddess darling angel Queen - where are you please ??? Where I find my sweetheart, where I find my good angel, where I find my goddess, I would like to kiss her every part of body, specially there most where she would like most, it's mine duty to make her happy happy happy more happy then every woman of the world, So nice question please, I Love your question most and can't forget that I given answer first time truly from core of my heart.Kissing and need help -guys and girls advice?
im a girl..so i want to be touched like my hand, back, and arms and this is only if i don't want any sexual attachment.





if i AM looking for something sexual i want him to touch me on my back then slowly go toward my butt etc etc and i like when he pulls me in closer because i know he wants me. i like getting kissed on the neck too.
The most romantic kiss I ever had,(and that was 20 years ago) was when the guy I was crazy about came within 2 inches of me, softly growled, grabbed me firmly (but gently) by the upper arms, and kiss the crap out of me.





This is the kiss that I measure all other kisses by.





Hope this helps.
i like to be touched around the waist, but when you're kissing, you really lose focus of where the guy is touching you... lol





and i like open-mouthed kisses, but i don't like the guy exploring my mouth with his tongue... french kissing doesn't really appeal to me
when im kissing i love it when he holds me closer by putting his arm around me and pulling the small of my back to him. it makes me feel so close to him. :] there is nothing like having a guys body tight by you.
While yur kissing her just grab hold of her waist %26amp;%26amp;


romantically kiss her lips just gently





don't wanna freak her out lol
i like holding tightly her with one arm, the hand placed on the lower back.....if it's getting hot and heavy, the other hand goes on her boobs.
give soft kisses that are not over powered by spit and not too long!!!! Touch the side of his face softly or depending on where or how you are positioned rub his back. Me I like to control the kiss
I like sweet kisses, but I love furious make outs with my boy as well.





Sweet kisses, I like being held tight, or my hand being held.





The furious ones..I like other places =)
I like when my boyfriend holds the back of my neck while we kiss or holds my face. It feels really personally and romantic!
I usually hold the small of her back, her hips (NOT ***), or if its really romantic, cup her cheek (just one)
i Love it when they are kissing you and he oh so slightly puts his hand under ur shirt (lower back) while he is holding u really tight. i just love it!
is this your first kiss? it's really romantic when he's holding your hand or head.
on the neck is so hot! i like running my hands all over the guys chest and i love being pressed tightly to his body :)
i like to be touched and rubbed all over..
i L0VE WEN My B0yFRiEND GRABS ME FR0M tHE WAiSt %26amp;%26amp; StARtS kiSSiNG ME
french and sholder or waist
i like when guys grab my butt or hold my head or hand and use tongue

No comments:

Post a Comment