Friday, April 30, 2010

Need advice from guys mainly, but girls are deff allowed to answer?

Ok well I like this guy, I've been talking to a friend about him for awhile now on myspace she said I'm going to get him to talk to you %26amp; I was like NO! (she doesn't go to the same school anymore so she woulda messaged him over myspace..) She told me that she would ask him 1) If he knew who I was %26amp; 2) What he thought about me. I think this is WEIRD %26amp; I'm really gonna talk her outta this if everybody else thinks it's weird xD. So how would you respond to that? (I'd think WTF?! lol)Need advice from guys mainly, but girls are deff allowed to answer?
I think I would be like, umm... Okay.. Especially if it was just out of complete randomness.Need advice from guys mainly, but girls are deff allowed to answer?
just let her do it...i've been in these situations before and they usually work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment